Problem: If your video player doesn't load within 5 seconds, your ad blocker or browser settings have hidden it or it's still loading due to a slow connection.

Solution: Whitelist Funker530.com and/or disable enhanced tracking protection in FireFox by clicking the shield icon next to the URL bar. Duck Duck Go also needs to have our site whitelisted.

Nitric Acid Explosion in Severodonetsk, Luhansk Looks Like Bad News

Published June 1, 2022

Footage recorded by Ukrainian forces conducting combat operations captures the moment a Nitric Acid cannister was struck by Russian artillery.


I'm not going to sit here in the analysis tab and act like I'm an expert on Nitric Acid. I'll be straight up with you guys, I have absolutely no prior knowledge on the stuff before I saw this video. A preliminary Google search on the stuff came back with the information below.


Nitric acid is a nitrogen oxoacid of formula HNO3 in which the nitrogen atom is bonded to a hydroxy group and by equivalent bonds to the remaining two oxygen atoms. It has a role as a protic solvent and a reagent. It is a conjugate acid of a nitrate.


Now, I'm going to defer to one of the most powerful tools in the Funker530 toolbox. The comments section. While 10% of you are bots trying to get the other 90% to join a pyramid scheme, the other 90% of you are actually a pretty knowledgeable group of over 150,000 people. Someone let me know down in the comments section what this stuff is actually all about. I can tell you that it certainly doesn't look healthy, but I honestly don't know.


You all give me some information, please. I'm curious.


josh brooks

Published June 1, 2022

Footage recorded by Ukrainian forces conducting combat operations captures the moment a Nitric Acid cannister was struck by Russian artillery.


I'm not going to sit here in the analysis tab and act like I'm an expert on Nitric Acid. I'll be straight up with you guys, I have absolutely no prior knowledge on the stuff before I saw this video. A preliminary Google search on the stuff came back with the information below.


Nitric acid is a nitrogen oxoacid of formula HNO3 in which the nitrogen atom is bonded to a hydroxy group and by equivalent bonds to the remaining two oxygen atoms. It has a role as a protic solvent and a reagent. It is a conjugate acid of a nitrate.


Now, I'm going to defer to one of the most powerful tools in the Funker530 toolbox. The comments section. While 10% of you are bots trying to get the other 90% to join a pyramid scheme, the other 90% of you are actually a pretty knowledgeable group of over 150,000 people. Someone let me know down in the comments section what this stuff is actually all about. I can tell you that it certainly doesn't look healthy, but I honestly don't know.


You all give me some information, please. I'm curious.


josh brooks

   Return Home

This video has been flagged by our users, and contains mature content. Log in or create an account to verify that you are 18+

My Subscriptions

Search Funker530